When I first heard of mp3 players, I was not sure what all the fuss was about. I was not even sure what they did. I later learned that these players could store and play and store 100's to 1000's of songs.This Christmas, as I was deciding what to get for my girlfriend, the idea of an mp3 player came to mind. She had hinted in the past that she wanted to get a cd player, however, I thought an mp3 player might be better. I have a cd player and have always found it a bit bulky to carry around. Little did I realize the complexity of choosing the "right" one.
First, I had to do some research just to understand the whole mp3 terminology. Mp3 players come in so many different sizes, shapes, colors, storage capacities, options, brands, and models. A good source for researching electronics such as mp3 players is http://www.cnet.com. Some of the mp3 players that I looked at had features such as video and storing pictures. Since my girlfriend was going to use the player mostly for work-outs, I decided to go with a more basic model, one that just played music and was small and lightweight.
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-7964_7-5134106-1.html?tag=dir
1 comment:
Yes, CNET is fabulous for researching electronics.
Post a Comment